Saif Ali Khan is an Indian film actor and producer who made his debut in Yash Chopra’s film ‘Parampara’. His roles in ‘Hum Sath Hain’, ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ and ‘Kal ho Na ho’ were loved a lot by the audience. Khan’s romantic version of ‘Hum Tum’ was praised a lot. He is known for his personality and versatility. Saif has won many awards including a National film award and six Filmfare awards.
Saif Ali Khan & Recognitions:
Saif Ali Khan won a National film award in 2005 for Hum Tum. Ho got the Padma Shri in 2010. He won six Filmfare awards in categories varying from Best actor to best comedian and also the best villain. Saif won three IIFA awards for Dil Chahta Hai, Kal ho Na ho and Omkara. He also won three Zee Cine awards for these movies. He won four Star Screen awards for Dil Chahta Hai, Kal ho Na ho, Omkara and Arakshan. He won a stardust award for Omkara and numerous other awards as well.
Saif Ali Khan Marriage:
Saif Ali Khan got married to his first wife Amrita Singh in October 1991 but the marriage didn’t work and they divorced after 13 years. Saif then fell in love with Kareena and dated her for some time after they married on 12 October 2012.
Saif Ali Khan married to Kareena Kapoor in a private affair with only family members witnessing the ‘Nikah’ on October 16, 2012. After a registered marriage, they went in for an exchange of vows which was neither a nikah nor seat pheras.
After this, they were all ready for a reception party for the celebrities of Bollywood. Kareena wore a burgundy color embellished gharara with maroon dupatta designed by Manish Malhotra while Saif wore a banarasi brocade ‘achkan’ by Raghavendra Rathore.
Saif Ali Khan age: 51 yrs. Born on 16 August 1970
Saif Ali Khan Education Qualifications:
School: Lawrence School, Sanawar
Lockers Park School, Hertfordshire, UK
College: Winchester College, UK
Educational Qualifications: Not Known
Saif Ali Khan family:
Spouse: Kareena Kapoor
Former spouse: Amrita Singh
Sister: Soha Ali Khan
Sister: Saba Ali Khan
Daughter: Sara Ali Khan
Son: Ibrahim Ali Khan
Son: Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi
Mother: Sharmila Tagore
Father: Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi
Saif Ali Khan Controversies:
- When he commented on the Azaan controversy stating that even when he agrees that the sound should at some particular decibels but he also found the initial tweets to be a little aggressive.
- Saif Ali Khan was accused of inciting actor Salman Khan for the hunting of endangered blackbuck and chinkara deer.
- Saif was involved in a case of allegedly assaulting NRI businessman Iqbal Mir Sharma on February 22, 2012.
- RTI activist S C Agarwal filed a complaint against Saif stating that the actor is stripped of the Padma Shri he has received.
- Taimur Ali Khan’s name was linked to a former Mongol conqueror and the interior heated up on the issue in no time.
Saif Ali Khan net worth: 150 Million Dollars (Rs 1120 Crores)
Annual income: 5 Million Dollars (Rs 32 Crores)
Social media handles: