Deepika Padukone is an Indian film actress who has a huge fan following worldwide. She has raised her net worth to a great extent in the past few years by holding a global status. Her recent movie Padmavati became a national issue & bothered Indians for a lot of reasons. She is one of the finest actresses of Bollywood with the sexiest physique.
Deepika Padukone Awards:
She has got three Filmfare awards which include the best female debut for Om Shanti Om & the best actress award for Piku and Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela as well.
Deepika Padukone Other Recognitions:
She was linked to Hindustan times for writing a column weekly for their lifestyle section. As part of NDTV’s Greenathon Campaign, she adopted the Ambegaon village of Maharashtra in 2010. She collaborated with Van Heusen to launch her own brand of clothing in 2013. She launched ‘All about You’ in collaboration with Myntra two years later.
Deepika Padukone Affairs:
While shooting for Bachna Ae Haseeno, she fell in love with Ranbir Kapoor in 2008. She was always open about her relationship and also got a tattoo made on her neck. However, after one year, they broke up which probably disturbed a lot of fans. Later she was linked to Siddharth Mallya as some leaked pictures of the Indian Premier League. However, she denied all the allegations & she is currently in a relationship with Ranveer Singh even when she doesn’t admit it.
Deepika Padukone age: 35 yrs. Born on 5 January 1986
Deepika Padukone Education Qualifications:
School: Sophia High School, Bangalore
College: Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Deepika Padukone Family:
Father: Prakash Padukone
Mother: Ujjala Padukone
Sister: Anisha Padukone
Grandfather: Ramesh Padukone
Grandmother: Ahilya Padukone
Deepika Padukone Controversies:
- During a T20 match, pictures of her liplock with Siddharth Mallya went viral and took the internet by storm.
- An arrest warrant was issued against her along with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranveer Singh concerning the title Ram-Leela of their movie as the title was connected to Hindu mythology.
- Her item song for Dum Maro Dum had lyrics that were inspired by Hare Krishna Hare Rama and left Zeenam Aman amused.
- She along with Sonam Kapoor made a lot of revelations about the cosmetic brand on Karan Johar’s chat show.
- After a breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, she publicly called him a cheater and that there’s no commitment expected from him.
- Post-breakup from Ranbir Kapoor, she said that he should endorse a condom brand exposing the actor to a great extent.
- She was in news for an inappropriate image possibly exposing her cleavage.