Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as forward for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team. Ronaldo has five Ballon d’Or awards which are the highest for a European player. He is considered to be the best player in the world and he is regarded as the greatest of all times. He has won five league titles, four UEFA Champions League titles, one UEFA European Championship and also he is the first player to win four European Golden shoes. He has scored the most goals in various official leagues.
Cristiano Ronaldo Awards and Recognitions:
Ronaldo won Ballon d’Or and FIFA World player of the year awards at the age of 23. He won two La Liga titles, two Copa del Rey titles, three Champions League titles, two UEFA super cups AMD three FIFA Club World cups making a tot of 14 trophies. He reached 200 La Liga goals in 178 matches which made him the fastest player in history in 2014. Forbes ranked me as the world’s highest-paid athlete in 2016 and ESPN declared him as the world’s most famous athlete in 2016 and 2017.
Cristiano Ronaldo Personal life:
Cristiano is in a relationship with Spanish model Georgina Rodriguez and they are dating for a long time now. They were seen publicly together in 2016 and they welcomed two children through surrogacy in June 2017. Georgina gave birth to a baby girl on November 12, 2017.
Cristiano Ronaldo Age: 32 years (Born on 5 February 1985)
Cristiano Ronaldo Education Qualifications:
School: Escola Básica e Secundária Gonçalves Zarco
There are not many details of his education as he was always interested in football.
Daughter: Alana Martina dos Santos Aveir o
Son: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.
Son: Mateo Ronaldo
Daughter: Eva Maria Dos Santos
Father: Jos Dinis Aveiro
Mother: Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro
Girlfriend: Georgina Rodriguez
Cristiano Ronaldo Controversies:
- In July 2008, there was news that he drank heavily in a nightclub which was shocking as it was believed that he was not into drinking as his father died because of drinking. The news was fit proved to be fake.
- Cristiano was accused of raping a woman in October 2005 whom he met in a nightclub.
- He made a statement once that he is quite an introvert and prefers to be alone. He cleared that he is not jealous of the MSN trio and their friendship but he has his game at the first priority and friendships don’t matter a lot.
- He once stated that if the entire team was at his level, they would have stood first. This also questioned the capability and quality of the entire team.
- Some news channels reported that he had a gay affair with the boxer Badr Hari.
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth: $400 million
Social Media Handles: